Buboy Villar Cancels ‘Fast Talk With Boy Abunda’ Guesting Amid Issue

What could be the reason why Buboy Villar cancelled his upcoming interview?

Kapuso comedian Buboy Villar reportedly cancelled his guesting on the afternoon talk show Fast Talk with Boy Abunda amid the recent issue involving him and his ex-girlfriend.



Buboy became a trending topic on social media after he introduced to the public his new girlfriend and his third baby. He previously had two children with his ex-girlfriend, American Angillyn Serrano Gorens.

Angillyn is the one taking care of their two kids. After Buboy’s revelation about his new girlfriend and their kid, Angillyn reacted.

buboy villar
📷: @_isaysampiano / Instagram

The latter revealed that she has no issue with Buboy’s new partner, but she pointed out that the comedian has less time now for their two children. His financial support for his two kids with Angillyn was also affected.

Kaya nga lang, nung lumabas na ang bata, binawasan ang sustento. Hindi na siya nakakadalaw sa mga bata, wala na siyang oras sa kanila. Ginagamit lang nila sa interview o content nilang dalawa,” Angillyn revealed.

After that, Buboy Villar and his new girlfriend, Isay Sampiano, shared posts on social media. The comedian said that he does not want to talk while Isay pointed out the importance of privacy.

Amid the issue, based on the article in PEP, Buboy was supposed to have a guesting on Fast Talk with Boy Abunda on Wednesday, March 26.

However, this was cancelled and Buboy’s camp did not give any reason for the cancellation. It was said that it had been scheduled last week that Buboy would appear on the show on the aforementioned date.

With this, speculations surfaced that this has something to do with the issue between him and his ex-partner.

Following the issue, the members of the media are waiting to see if Buboy Villar will attend the press conference of the movie Samahan ng Mga Makasalanan, in which he is one of the cast members.

The movie, under GMA Pictures, is set to premiere in cinemas on April 19, 2025. “Kung sakaling magdesisyon itong dumalo sa press conference ng Samahan ng Mga Makasalanan, tiyak na siya ang pagtutuunan nang husto ng atensiyon ng entertainment writers,” PEP writer Jojo Gabinete shared.