Maggie Wilson is starting 2025 on a positive note, announcing that she has received an official decision allowing her to communicate with her son, Connor, after a lengthy legal battle. The decision marks a significant moment in her ongoing fight to maintain a relationship with her son, which has lasted nearly three years.
On January 18, 2025, Maggie shared an important update on her Instagram Stories, expressing relief and gratitude. “I’m starting 2025 with some GOOD news,” she said. In the next IG Story, Maggie also explained that the court had denied a Temporary and Permanent Protection Order filed by her ex-husband, Victor Consunji, which had sought to prevent her from communicating with or seeing their son. Maggie said that the protection order was filed on the grounds that she was allegedly “a threat” to Connor’s “mental and physical well-being.”
Maggie also revealed that her former workmate and co-host, Marc Nelson, testified against her in court. However, Maggie emphasized that the court dismissed all testimonies that painted her as a source of emotional distress for her son. She went on to express concern over her son being required to testify at just 12 years old. “Unfortunately, this exercise also subjected my son to being put on the stand at just 12 years old,” she added.


The former beauty queen also thanked the Family Court for their decision. “On behalf of all mothers going through something similar, I’d like to thank the Presiding Judge and the Family Court for seeing through what is right and just. I’d like to apologize for the behavior of my (ex)husband for yet again wasting the court’s valuable time,” Maggie wrote.
Maggie’s IG Stories ended with a photo of her with her son with the caption, “My love for you is unwavering, standing strong against the tests of distance and time.”

Maggie Wilson’s Custody Battle vs. Victor Consunji
Maggie has previously shared that she last saw her son in May 2022. In a post from May 12, 2024, she revealed that Victor Consunji had filed a protection order against her, effectively preventing her from communicating with Connor.
“It’s been almost two years since I last held him and 494 days since we last spoke. I’ve missed 2 birthdays, 2 [Christmases], 2 New Year’s celebrations and countless milestones. There is nothing more painful than the loss of a child who I know is growing up without me,” Maggie shared with her followers at the time.
Maggie continued, “You may have noticed that I’ve been posting less about him. It’s because I received a notice for a Protection Order for sharing images and videos of my own son on social media.” She also disclosed that the protection order had been issued following her social media posts, which included photos and videos of her son. “To stop me from seeing or speaking to him until he is an adult,” Maggie explained. At the time, Connor was 12 years old, and the legal age of majority in the Philippines is 18.
Despite the challenges, Maggie has consistently expressed her deep love and commitment to her son. “I am a mother, but I have been robbed of being able to be a mother,” she had written. “Nonetheless, I will always be his mommy, and that is something no one, not even time, can erase. You are always with me, Connor. Forever in my heart, in my mind, and in my prayers. One day, bubbah. Our time will come. I will never lose hope. I love you and miss you dearly, my little man.”
According to the Philippine Commission On Women, a protection order is a legal measure under RA 9262: the Anti-Violence Against Women and Their Children Act of 2004, aimed at preventing further acts of violence and granting relief to victims. These orders are intended to safeguard victims from harm and support their efforts to regain control of their lives.
Maggie shared her worries as a mother who can’t be with her son. “I am a mother but I have been robbed of being able to be a mother. Nonetheless, I will always be his mommy and that is something no one, not even time can erase. You are always with me Connor. Forever in my heart, in my mind, and in my prayers. One day bubbah. Our time will come. I will never lose hope. I love you and miss you dearly my little man.”
Maggie’s ongoing struggle for custody and communication with her son began after her separation from Victor Consunji in 2021. In 2023, she also spoke out about an alleged smear campaign against her.
News
Maja Salvador, May Inamin: Bakit Hindi Pa Nakikita ng Publiko ang Mukha ni Baby Maria?
Sa unang pagkakataon bilang isang ina, ipinaliwanag ni Maja Salvador kung bakit hanggang ngayon ay hindi pa niya ipinapakita sa…
MATAPOS ANG ISANG TAON NG PAGSASAMA, ROBI DOMINGO, DI NA KINAYA — MAY REBELASYON TUNGKOL SA ASAWA NA SI MAIQUI PINEDA
Isang balitang ikinagulat ng fans at showbiz observers ang biglang pumutok ngayong linggo: matapos lamang ang halos isang taon ng…
Ice Seguerra’s Big Reveal: The Actor Behind Their Baby with Liza Diño Leaves Netizens Stunned
Ice Seguerra at Liza Diño, nakahanap na ng sperm donor GORGY RULA: Pagkatapos ma-harvest ang eggs ni Ice Seguerra, ibinalita…
‘It’s Showtime’: Nakakaiyak na wedding proposal ang may malaking epekto kay Ruffa Gutierrez (VIDEO) (TR)
‘It’s Showtime’: Tearful wedding proposal has profound impact on Ruffa Gutierrez Vice Ganda and Ruffa Gutierrez react to a wedding…
Sa wakas, Binasag ni Coney Reyes ang Kanyang Katahimikan sa Nakakahiyang Pag-aaway ni Dina Bonnevie: “Huwag Natin Hukayin ang Nakaraan!” – Naiwang Hindi Nakapagsalita ang Mga Tagahanga Matapos Marinig ang Nakakagulat na Pagbubunyag…
Coney Reyes sa dating away nila ni Dina Bonnevie: “Huwag na nating ungkatin ang nakaraan!” Coney Reyes, nagsalita sa…
Kitty Duterte Gives Tearful 80th Birthday Message to Her Father Rodrigo Duterte in the Netherlands – What Was Said Behind the Scenes?
Isang deeply emotional at heartfelt na sandali ang naganap sa Netherlands nang si Veronica “Kitty” Duterte, ang bunsong anak ni…
End of content
No more pages to load